Sustainable Permaculture Consulting/ Farm/Property Design/ Teaching
How to install permaculture on a site? We offer a professional permaculture consultancy service backed up by design and full implementation.
Why install permaculture design? It revolutionizes management of the environment, maximizes the use of energy, soils, water, closed loop nutrients, increase food production and environmental health.
Our projects range from town/city urban to properties, personal farms and up to whole sustainable Eco-communities. Using nature’s guidance we address issues as; soil health, erosion, loss of biodiversity, water and water proofing, pollution, food nutritional health, farm productivity, food tree/plant species selection, farm animal selection, energy conservation and off grid living. Solutions can require small inputs of time and energy, the planning process is critical however to successful outcomes. This is what we do.
Sustainable Permaculture Consulting/ Farm/Property Design – A General Framework of the Design Process
- Identify key ideas – essential thoughts
- Look at the nature of soils – fertility, carrying capacity, biology, ecology
- Infrastructure – what patterns will be placed on the land?
- Materials and resources – what materials are locally available?
- Climate – what are the climate and weather patterns of the region?
- What are the ecosystem services of the bioregion
Data and Mapping- site assessment and planning:
- Environmental Analysis
- Print and Digital Mapping
- Field Data Collection
- GIS (e.g. mapping, Google Maps, Open Layers, Leaflet; Data
- GPS Surveying
- Drone photography and video, photogrammetry
- 2D, 3D modeling and model animations
COSTING: Generally a property design costs between $500 to $2000 USD depending on scale, scope, location and property size + travel.*
Our services include complete water and soils assessments and recommendations:
- Water management and flow planning
- Keyline design and mapping contour
- Erosion control
- Water retention and nutrient enhancement on the property
- Best management practices (design and construction)
- Riparian restoration and zone analysis
- Rain garden planning
Custom Course designed for your group – Teaching
We will custom design courses for your group, school, university or company and deliver these at your (Meeting, Retreat, Seminar, Course, Workshop) at a location of your choice. All students will receive a certificate from Permaculture Institute Thailand (PIT)
COSTING: $100/per person/day education courses (min 10) + travel*.
*All estimates must add travel time, travel costs and local lodging (unless supplied).